VJS employees gathered together to celebrate the holidays. During this celebration, VJS Brand Champions are recognized. Brand Champions are those employees who are providing exceptional experiences for our clients.
The 2019 Brand Champions are:
- Dedicated: Jake Jorgensen, Luke Christopherson, Tom Hensgen (Maine Veterans’ Homes)
- Resourceful: Jeff Panella (Fowler Lake Village)
- Flexible: Kevin Henrichs, Jamie Stout, Robin Bodden, Linda Manske, Kerry Friedrichsohn, Mary Vigo, Rae Ann Bukowski, Shannon Luedke (Accouting Department)
- Competitive: Craig Wilson, Jim Streicher (Concrete Leaders of Self-Performed Work)
- Trustworthy: Ben Baenen, Chad Kucik, Dave Lamb (Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi)
- Innovative: Jim Meleski, Andy Laurin, Ron Moore (Shop)
- Proactive: Brian Johannes
- Above & Beyond: Bailey Copeland
Congratulations to all the VJS Brand Champions! The 2019 Thomas S. Schueler Safety Award was also given out at the meeting. The Thomas S. Schueler Safety Award was created to honor the legacy of Tom Schueler, one of VJS Construction Services founders, who passed away in 2007. This year’s recipient was Brent Maynard. Congratulations Brent!