Did you know we have a live EarthCam at our Saint John’s On The Lake Third Tower Expansion project? View the progress being made by clicking on the link below.
Following are some additional happenings at the Saint John’s On The Lake project:
- The east half of the sixth floor was poured on Wednesday. The west half of this floor will be poured early next week.
- The Peri “Skytable” slab tables that will be used for the rest of the building starting at the seventh floor are currently being built.
- The skip hoist is now fully operational to the second floor.
- Masons are in full swing building interior concrete masonry unit walls.
- MEP rough in’s are taking place in the lower level.
The overall scope of the project consists of two main phases of construction totaling 422,000 square feet of new construction and renovations. The first phase, the North Tower Expansion, is a 22-story tower comprised of two and a half levels of underground parking, a first floor commons/resident amenities area, second through fourth floors containing expanded replacement spaces for the current 50 skilled care suites and 24 assisted living suites. The fifth floor will add 16 assisted living apartments providing daily living and nursing support. The Tower’s upper floors will feature 79 apartments for older adults living independently. The second phase will consist of demolition and reconstruction of the existing three story health services building, a new entrance for the North Tower, new auditorium, site work and various renovations throughout the first floor of the existing North Tower.
Below are some current photos of the site.