Longfellow Middle School Softball Fields | Wauwatosa, WI
- Cost: $1,600,000
- Removal of existing softball fields, tennis courts, playground area, and underground drainage
- Installation of a new playground area
- Installation of a new synthetic turf softball fields and dugouts with field lighting
- Installation of three (3) new tennis and pickle ball courts
- New sidewalks, ramps with handrails and parking lot upgrades
- Utility upgrades
The new concession stand and dugouts for the softball fields were built to match the existing school. In order to have water and sanitation at the concession stand, new lines were run from 80th Street to the stand.
Undercutting was completed at the new drive from 80th Street to the school in order to mitigate the bad soils and the existing asphalt playground area was milled and used as a sub-base for other areas of the project.
Installation of new field lighting and radius fencing in the concrete maintenance strip around the outfield was also completed for this project.
OWNER IN CHARGE