VJS Construction Services Offers a Superior Work Environment
Would you like to work for a company that is bettering communities and the lives of the people who use the building we build? When you join the VJS team, that’s what you’ll do. You’ll work with the most talented, hard-working individuals around that are passionate about building and making a difference in the community. We believe in giving back to the community and we get involved!
Whether you’re a Superintendent or an apprentice, Accounting, or Project Management, you’re part of something bigger – a team culture like no other and that’s why VJS was voted by its employees as one of the Top Workplaces and Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
VJS Construction Services, one of Wisconsin’s largest general contractors/construction managers/design builders, is seeking an experienced individual to become an integral part of our Marketing Team. This role requires an organized individual with demonstrated communication skills and desktop publishing experience to support the firm’s marketing efforts.
Our Marketing/Proposal Coordinator must exercise the highest level of confidentiality, professional judgment, and discretion. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, share our team-oriented approach, and thrive while handling multiple, diverse tasks. This is an exciting position that requires exceptional organization, communication, and problem-solving skills. We are looking for an individual who is creative, efficient, and proactive.
Marketing/Proposal Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end process for content development and document production – for marketing collateral specifically: RFQ/P Responses, brochures, and client pitch presentations
- Develop marketing content and collateral to support other marketing initiatives including, conferences, speaking engagements, and advertising consistent with VJS brand standards
- Prepare and maintain marketing materials, including firm biographies, staff resumes, project summaries
- Lead the creation, coordination and execution of marketing opportunities including events, conferences, and project photo shoots
- Develop and review project-related graphics, writing, and presentations
- Assist with social media posts, coordinate client gifts, promotional products, and other internal and external communications
- Assist with administrative tasks as necessary and support the VP of Marketing and VP of Business Development
- Work in a highly interactive and cross-functional position, collaborating with multiple team members and clients across various disciplines
- 5- 7+ years of professional experience writing marketing content, creating marketing collateral, and managing multiple marketing projects from beginning to end
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, (or other related field) or a relevant combination of experience, education, and training
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign/PhotoShop/Illustrator) Required
- Proven experience integrating creative storytelling and visual delivery and proficiency in creating effective graphic layouts
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and work effectively in context of tight, multiple, concurrent deadlines and prefer this type of work
- Interpersonal effectiveness – ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of team members and clients
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Knowledge of the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry
- We encourage you to include 2-3 examples of your work.
VJS Construction Services policy is to select, train and promote the best candidate for each job regardless of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin or any other protected class. Equal Opportunity Employment refers to employee recruiting, hiring, administering salary, training, transfers, promotions, counseling, terminations, and all other conditions or privileges of employment.