To Our Valued Clients, Partners, and Community:
The health, safety and well-being of all those we work with and come in contact with is our highest priority. VJS Construction Services takes the COVID-19 threat very seriously and is implementing measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, clients, partners, and the broader community. At this time VJS remains fully operational.
We have implemented and continue to communicate companywide measures to reduce the risk of spreading infection as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) by reinforcing the following:
- Employees who are sick must stay home.
- Wash your hands as often as possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid close, prolonged personal contact.
- Practice social distancing with a minimum of six (6) feet distance.
- Make a habit of cleaning objects and surfaces frequently.
- Follow all travel advisories as recommended by the CDC.
- We have established a handshake free and touch free environment.
- Limit attendance at meetings to no more than 10.
- Conference calls and virtual meetings when possible (limit face to face meetings).
Specific to your project, we are closely monitoring the impact of material procurement and potential delays. At this time, it is too early for us to understand the impact of recent events on procurements and how your project may be impacted. We are beginning to learn more of the potential delays and availability of materials coming from China and other impacted areas. We will update you as we become more informed and have a better understanding of how it will potentially affect your project.
We are also in close contact with your local governing authorities. As you are aware, we have ongoing inspections, permit requests, and other required approvals from your local government. We are anticipating that approval of these items will continue at the normal pace but we have been informed that this could change at any time due to other governmental priorities. You can anticipate updates once we have them.
This situation is very fluid. We will keep you informed as the situation warrants.
Thank you for your continued support.
We will continue to monitor events as they develop and wish everyone well during these trying times.
VJS Construction Services, Inc.
Beware of misinformation. Follow the recommendations on official web pages: